Alexander Kunz and Jeff Byers met in 1997 while serving on active duty in San Diego at SEAL Team One. They quickly became friends and have since operated together worldwide. After many years of operating under the most physically and mentally demanding conditions, the quickly realized the market did not have a product that met their needs. Unsatisfied with what the market offered, they set out to create a world-class product.
As all SEALs know it's the strength of the team that makes the difference. We relied heavily on some of the best minds in the business to make FrogFuel and ProT GOLD a reality.
Alex and Jeff partnered with some of the top chemists and dietitians in the world to create FrogFuel and ProT GOLD.
"Without the support of our family, our friends, and teammates, we would not have created this incredible product." Alexander Kunz and Jeff Byers
OP2 Labs is committed to providing innovative, functional, high quality, nutritional products to the healthcare industry and the private market at a reasonable cost. OP2 Labs products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
OP2 Labs is a disabled veteran owned and operated company.
WE STARTED THE COMPANY WITH 6 REQUIREMENTS:
- Product Quality: Professional Grade. The same medical-grade protein used by health care professionals in various fields including wound and post-surgical care. It’s a complete protein with all amino acids that has been fortified and enhanced.
- Bioavailability: Immediately Effective and Efficient. Proven 100% digestibility in less than 15 minutes. Our proprietary protein is broken down with an enzyme using a unique process during production allowing it to be absorbed in its entirety by the user.
- Convenient: Minimal Size, and Ease of Consumption. Super-concentrated allowing for 15 grams (all bioavailable) of protein in a 1oz serving. No mixing.
- Suitable for Different Missions: Regular or Energized Protein. 80mg of caffeine (green coffee beans) provides energy to stay alert, focused, boost metabolism when needed but not so much to cause jitters.
- Durable: Extreme Temperatures and Environments, Shelf Life. FrogFuel and ProT GOLD can be stored unrefrigerated in hot or cold temperatures unopened for 2 years. The packaging is durable and small enough to be carried with ease and without worry.
- Unconventional: Technology Beyond Modern Science. In addition to lean strong muscle mass, FrogFuel and ProT GOLD provides benefits beyond traditional protein supplements. FrogFuel provides benefits to the bones, skin, tendons, nails, hair, tendons, ligaments and is used extensively in the medical industry.
OP2 Labs - FrogFuel and ProT GOLD are truly innovative and top-shelf nutritional products. All of us at OP2 Labs sincerely hope that you find it improves your quality of life and provides you the optimal nutritional support you’re seeking to compliment your lifestyle.
Alexander Kunz - CEO / Founder
Alexander is an experienced executive who has worked for many Fortune 250 companies managing departments such as M&A, Business Strategy, Information Technology, Risk Management and Cyber Security. He has served on many corporate and industry boards (Tipping Point Technologies, CISO Governing Board). In 2005, he co-founded Nicholas K Clothing, a high-end retail fashion line. He was a former United States Navy SEAL.
Jeff Byers - COO / Founder
Jeff is an experienced executive who enlisted in the Navy and attended BUD/s training at age 19. He successfully completed training when he was only 20, and became a Navy SEAL stationed at SEAL Team One. His experience comes from managing teams in some of the most austere environments around the world. Jeff spent five years at SEAL Team One before leaving the military and co-founding OP2 Labs.
Randi Letendre - CFO
With more than 25 years of accounting and finance experience, Randi brings a wealth of expertise for improving financial health. She started her career at Ernst and Young in 1988 and gained experience in all the hallmarks of a great financial mind. She received her BA in Business Economics from University of California at Santa Barbara, and earned her CPA in 1991.
Eric Pollard - Senior Vice President of Sales
Prior to joining OP2 Labs, Eric worked in senior sales and marketing positions for SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Kenwood Electronics. Notable are his 10 years at SIRIUS, where he directed the retail launch nationwide and helped to secure majority market share at several big box retailers, including but not limited to Best Buy, Circuit City and Walmart.
Aaron Saari - CMO
Aaron Saari is a modern marketing aficionado who has helped over 20 startups and small businesses grow through a combination of automation, digital marketing, and strategic storytelling. He creates marketing systems that minimize human and financial expenses while maximizing exposure and sales volume. He’s also a West Point grad and was an Army officer with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan in a former life.
FrogFuel and ProT Gold are produced by OP2 Labs.