Frog Fuel Power Protein EnergizedRegular price $48.00
MADE IN THE USA
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 in the USA
Proven to boost immunity.
Same formula trusted by over 3,500 medical facilities for complete protein nutrition and proven 2x faster healing.
- 1 Box with 24 x 1oz servings
- Nano-Hydrolyzed Collagen® protein 15g in each 1 fluid ounce serving
- 0g of Carbohydrates
- 80Mg Caffeine for increased energy
- Proven 100% digestibility in under 15 minutes. 4x faster than Whey Isolate
- Contains 22 Amino Acids - Fortified to be a complete protein
- Fortified Amino Acids: Glutamine, Cysteine, Histidine, Methionine, Threonine, Taurine & Tryptophan
- Heals the body at up to 2x its normal rate
- Maintains Nitrogen balance to help preserve muscle mass better than whey
- NO Sugar, Fat, Gluten, or Lactose
- NO banned substances*, NO GMOs, NO artificial flavors
- Full Body Support: Collagen supports Joints, Skin, Bones, Hair, Nails and Connective Tissue
Directions for Use:
- Drink 1-2 packets daily for general health. Take one packet immediately following physical activity.
*NCAA prohibits caffeine >15micrograms/ML. Although your physiology may vary, this is equivalent to approximately 6 servings of energized FrogFuel.
*The caffeine contained in Frog Fuel comes from green coffee beans and does NOT contain the carcinogens typically found in roasted coffee beans.
Caffeine in moderation has shown benefits in many sports including distance running, cycling, weightlifting, and soccer among others. Because our protein is rapidly absorbed, Frog Fuel Ultra is especially effective before and during exercise. Frog Fuel Ultra is designed to be functional and efficient; not make you completely unhinged.
What makes the protein Medical Grade?
Frog Fuel's protein formulation is used as a medical food under our healthcare label. It is used extensively in the healthcare industry for wound care, bariatric surgery, pressure ulcers, dialysis patients, chemotherapy and patients suffering from malnutrition.
Why is there Taurine in the regular protein? Isn’t it for energy?
No, it’s been marketed that way. Taurine is an intracellular sulphonic amino acid whose synthesis in humans is limited. Taurine is especially effective when combined with our protein as it acts to quickly open the cells allowing the protein to enter. Taurine reduces oxidative stress during extreme physical exertion reducing lactic acid and aiding in recovery.